The objective of this Grievance Redressal Policy (“Policy”) is to ensure provision of quick and effective resolution of complaints lodged by customers in order to help Fornax Enterprises achieve its ultimate goal of excellent customer service.
Fornax Enterprises has documented this Policy to keep its customers informed about the various modes of lodging complaints and the avenues available with them for grievance redressal, if the complaints are not addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
2. Principles governing the Grievance policy
Fornax Enterprises policy on grievance redressal is governed by the following principles:
- • Customer shall be treated fairly at all times.
- • Complaints raised by customers shall be attended with courtesy and in time.
- • Customers are provided with effective and satisfactory resolution within an acceptable time period.
- • Customers are fully informed of avenues to escalate their complaints / grievances within the organisation and their rights to alternative remedy, if they are not fully satisfied with the response to their complaints.
3. Grievance Redressal Procedure
A grievance may be communicated by the customer to through physical, telephonic or electronic mode. Mechanisms available with the customer are described in the ensuing paragraph.
- • All complaints received by Fornax Enterprises shall be acknowledged in the following manner:
- • All complaints received by emails will be acknowledged by way of an automated response within 24 hours.
- • All telephonic complaints, which are not resolved instantly, will be noted by Fornax Enterprises for further resolution.
- • All communication made physically to Fornax Enterprises office premise will be stamped and acknowledged with the company seal on receipt of the same.
- • Specific complaint numbers will be given to the complaints lodged by the customers to help them track the status of their complaints.
- • Fornax Enterprises will endeavour to resolve every grievance within 12 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, subject to receipt of all information relevant to resolve the complaint from the customer.
- • Grievance shall be treated as finally redressed and closed after resolution to the complaint has been provided.
4. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Fornax Enterprises offers customers and end-users with the following grievance redressal mechanism to cater a smooth and secure payment system:
An email support with a guaranteed automated acknowledgement response along with the complaint number within 24 hours will be provided to address the complaints raised by customer.
- • The customers can reach us at [email protected]
Customers will be offered a customer support facility during the business hours (9 am - 6 pm) to address all kinds of grievances / issues faced by customers in relation to the products issued by Fornax Enterprises at +91-8260221503
Customers can also send their complaints through letters to the address given below which will be taken up for resolution by customer support.
Customer Service Team,
In case a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided or if a grievance is not resolved within 12 days of it being lodged or within the turnaround time communicated in specific circumstances, the customer may escalate the issue to the next level of Grievance Officer and still if unsatisfied then to Nodal Officer.
The Nodal Officer shall ensure that an effective resolution is provided to the customer within 05 working days from the date of escalation of grievance. Any amounts to be credited / refunded to the customer pursuant to resolution of any grievance raised by such customer, shall be made within 02 days from the date of resolution.
The details of Grievance Officer are as under:
Name: Mr. Deepak Jha
Phone number: 9891206280
6. POLICY REVIEW
This Policy will be reviewed every year or earlier if necessary. Where the requirements of applicable local laws require a higher standard than those of this Policy/ to the extent that a local law conflicts with the requirements of this Policy, the local law prevails. We shall share a note “No amendment in the Grievance Redressal Policy” in case there is/are no amendments.